Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Reflection

before this, i often fell sick. common cold, tonsillitis, gastritis and migraine to name. up to a point, it happened every month *straight face*. combination of gastritis and migraine was the worst. on top of that, i often lacked of energy. during clinical year (3rd and 4th) i found it hard to stay in the hospital past lunch hour because i ran out of energy, thus motivation. i often seeked out reason to leave early, convincing myself that i'll re-pay the hours tomorrow. but i didnt. hehe. i flatted out and soon enough, i often find myself losing the concentration, no thanks to tiredness.

but not this year once i started with HL. Alhamdulillah my HEALTH and GENERAL WELLBEING improved a lot. living in the same weather and undergoing the same (no, a lot higher) level of stress makes them not the reason for previous illness. cant remember when was the last time i suffered from gastritis or migraine. i also enjoyed SUSTAINED ENERGY. i woke up early and spent up to 10 hours in the hospital, excluding of 2 hours trip by bus. and yet, i have BETTER CONCENTRATION and became MORE ENERGETIC. not only that, i can now enjoy life outside meddies a lot more.

a few ppl are concern that i am depriving myself from the so-called normal meals when i started with HL or dont i get tired of HL? to be perfectly honest, i cant see any reason why should i. i am still enjoying nasi/mee/roti/sushi/pasta as my meal once or twice daily, depending on my kerajinan to cook;p i can still eat out during weekend. i still live a normal life,eheh. nothing changed but my ENERGY and GENERAL WELLBEING. the only thing with HL, it

-gets my creativity better. i can mix and match yoghurt, fruits, juice, ices, roasted muesli, soy drink to my liking. so i dont get bored cos every month will be different flavours.

-provide me with COMPLETE NUTRITION. that, actually matters the most.

-saves a lot of my money. I dont have to spend for breakfast or even dinner. It controlled my unhealthy cravings and with peach-flavoured teamix, i enjoyed HEALTHY-NO SUGAR icetea. nice!

-helps me with my WELLNESS and ENERGY.

life becomes much better with good health;)

No comments: