Tuesday, June 5, 2007

10 THINGS WHY I STAY WITH HERBALIFE

1. Ample nutrition for daily intake- i dont have to worry about supplying myself with overly-expensive supplements and multivitamins. Some of the nutritions in HL are actually more than recommended requirement, goodness!

2. Worth for my time- busy bee cant afford to spend hours in the kitchen preparing meals or too tired after long day, but busy bee doesnt think junkies or unhealthy snackie is a good option either.

3. Endorsement by the expert- i believe the Medical and Scientific Advisory Board has been doing their job efficiently.

4. Yummylicious- my tastebuds crave for good food. 5 Flavours of shakes give me enough alternative to test my creativity. Also, i'm not depriving myself from my favourite meals and NO, nothing of skipping meals is allowed in here.

5. 3 in 1 combo- i pay for my daily nutritions, general health and skin complexion supplement in one price. How better can it be?

6. Good community- Miss A, the girl who introduced me to Herbalife became my good fren. We share stories and stuff. There's a few Miss-s and Mrs-s i am becoming closer too, by helping them out with their health and general wellness. Looking forward to a lot more.

7. POSITIVE VIBES- with the shed weight and inches, i realised it's more than just another woman's wonder. It's confidence, it's energy, it's self achievement.

8. Easy shopping- i dont have to spare my shopping time to go to the stores looking out for the products. Who says i have to go anywhere else to get them? door-to-door delivery, better than Ebay with guaranteed products=)

9. More to come- Herbalife is not only about shakes and teamix. Nourifusion is there for those with skin problems. Who knows, i'll be doing the before-and-after snapshot of Nourifusion next?!

10. Happy life- yes, i'm smiling!

No comments: