Monday, September 24, 2007

Hail to HERBALIFE;)

'...nampak lain laa...'
i was given this remark more than once by friends and relatives.

anywayyyy, for the past month i put myself in maintenance plan (again) with Herbalife shakes; that is consuming it only once daily. Reasons being; i dont wanna miss out on Malaysian good food while enjoying my short break. Who would, huh? Sometimes, i even settled for teamix only for the whole day while i was travelling. I dont really put much worry about putting on weight because i know i have Herbalife...

so, yesterday i took a chance to measure myself again. I know i may not lose weight within this period considering how many impromptu eating out's i had and very-much-missed home-made cooking i feasted on. to my suprise (and BIG JOY), i am actually losing cm's around the target area instead. To date, i have lost

Waist= 6cm

Hip=5.5cm

Thigh=6cm

Arm=3.4cm

that makes me 21cm smaller at the correct spot. lalalala~!

so, although i may only maintain my weight as heavily as 54kg, i do have waist of 24'.

No comments: