Thursday, September 20, 2007

Personalised plan & BUDDY PROMOTION...

I'll just cut and paste my email to my wellness buddies regarding the personalised plan for Ramadhan



Assalamualaikum to all my wellness buddies,

based on feedback & personal experience, i've formulated personalised plan for consuming Herbalife during this Ramadhan season. Insya Allah if you follow the routine as close as possible, you will enjoy GREAT results during hari raya;)

Sahur (5-6am) : 500ml Shakes (3 scoop of Formula 1 & 2 scoop of Formula 3) -we're fasting for more than 8 hours thus our body need extra nutrition & hunger-control protein powder). You could also add another glass of teamix for extra energy!

Berbuka(7-8pm): 500ml teamix with normal meal- tips to avoid over-stuffing your stomach would be starting off the breaking fast with tamar, teamix and a few slices of fruits.

Night (10-11pm): Drink at least 1-1.5L plain warm water(air suam laaa) to replenish the water loss & prepare yourself for the next day. I would not advise you to add teamix at this hour because u may have difficulty to sleep afterwards due to the extra energy ;) You may drink another shakes ONLY IF you're feeling hungry(most people said they stay filled from berbuka) or planning to skip sahur the next day. Oh, remember the basic rule to lose weight/shape up? PLENTY OF WATER!

Simple, yet i believe very practical for the season.

Please keep me updated about your progress ( or lack of motivation, if any) because that's what i am for;)

Take care!!

I hope everyone reading would benefit from it.

On another note, I've decided to introduced BUDDY PROMOTION to my wellness buddies, limited until next wednesday before i fly back to melb. To those of you who would like to experience great life & health with HERBALIFE with a lower cost, kindly leave me your email address or contact number;)

No comments: