Monday, August 6, 2012

GOOD FOOD, GOOD LIFE..

Alhamdulillah, it's almost 6 weeks into my personal weight loss challenge 2012. I set my personal goal to lose at least 7kg within 3 months and be healthier.

I drank HEALTHY BREAKFAST and replaced my dinner with additional shakes.

I enjoyed my favourite colourful meal for lunch.  

I drank at least 2 litre of water everyday to flush out toxins and fat from my body.

I did aerobic work out whenever the session didnt clash with my shift work.

I kept positive attitude towards my wellness and health.

Alhamdulillah, my life becomes better

# I woke up feeling refreshed and be on my foot for 7-10hours non stop performing my job in emergency department.

# I had better concentration in my reading (Alhamdulillah for my ACLS course)

# I enjoyed clear view of what i want to achieve and make a difference in my life

# I am grateful for better digestion.

# I am happy for feeling energetic throughout the day.

# My acne scar doesnt take long to dissapear.

# I can fit into some of my old pants and tops


After 1 month of consistent nutritional food...


No comments: