Saturday, March 8, 2008

LOSE 21KG IN 6 MONTHS!!


Remember my cousin KC??

Photo on the left was her when heavily pregnant at 78kg. A little bit chubby ey?

Photo on the right was after consuming HL right from confinement until now-6 months. She lost total of 21kg and weighs only 57kg.

As for weight versus body size, this is what she's got to say..

' skrg ni..inches mmg kurang banyakkkkkkkkkkkkkk...bukan setakat boleh pakai seluar/baju time zaman anak dara...malah..terlondeh lagi..hehehe...tp...kg maintain le..kurang pon maybe dlm 1 atau 0.5 kg je...'

In other words, believe in your inches loss as well as weight loss. they're both rewarding!

Congratsssss HOT MAMA! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.