Saturday, March 1, 2008

F1 vs F1+F3 ?

Hello, I'm back!

Hehe, went for a longg vacation to Sarawak-KL-Perhentian Island. I have a lot of GREAT TESTIMONIALS to share with all of you but let me answer the concern first. I'll just cut and paste my reply to my new HL friend regarding dilemma between F1 versus F1+F3.

- Based on personal experience: i lose average 2-3 kg per month using F1 & F3 . Total loss 8kg & about 20cm in 3-4 months.

-F3 penting utk keep us rasa kenyang & build muscle development. Thats why bila sy lose weight with HL, badan sy jd firmer & x flabby sbb fat dah bertukar menjadi muscle. Im sure semua org nak that kinda results; lose weight is one thing tp shape up is more significant! Pastu bila dah kenyang, takdela nak munch2 or snacking kan? thats the secret to lose weight!

-F1 &F3 is the best plan recommended by HL and approved by MEDICAL& SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD. I'm sure they have the best knowledge of what's the healthiest way to lose weight & shape up. Nama pun products Shapeworks kan?

-Bila compare results F1 vs F1 & F3, its more or less the same. tp perasan tak utk consume 4 scoop F1 each time, the cost is significantly higher?

-Whichever plan or products yg digunakan, paling penting is POSITIVE ATTITUDE & CONSISTENCY.

I hope i have highlighted all of you ;)

2 comments:

zaihana said...

yatt, which one would you suggest, F1 +F3 or F1+teamix

Anonymous said...

I use F1+ F3+teamix...if u have tight budget, go for F1 plus teamix.