Monday, January 21, 2008

LOSE MORE!!

Miss AR sent me this email about a week ago.. For the record, she had shed 4kg off her weight initially.

salam yatt,
just wanna update you with my HL progress. hari tu berhenti sekejap but now i'm consuming it again. dah about one week jugak la. my progress lambat la yatt. before i stopped, my weight naik a bit to 81.7 (from 80) but after a week back on the program, I had lost 1.6kg and now back to 80. Dari dulu I tunggu nak tengok number 7, but still tak muncul2 jugak. Huhuh... And oh, no more side effects from the Teamix, which means no more sinus! Alhamdulillah. :) I feel so much better now.

p/s: the side effect is actually referring to the Body Recovery Reaction. In simple term, how HERBALIFE nutrition corrects our immune system over the time. It may not happen to everyone but if it does, it means the product is working on your body system to make it better.

so i replied her back with a few checklist to make sure she's on the right track...and guess what's in my inbox this morning ?

Salam Yatt,
Just wanna inform you that my weight now is 78kg! Alhamdulillah... finally, after all these time. I think maybe I was expecting too much, so dia macam malu2 nak kluar. When I just kinda forget about it, baru dia nak muncul. Oh, 'dia' here refers to the number 7 of course. :)

..(place her order)...

Wowwyy!! In less than 2 weeks after re-starting with HERBALIFE, she managed to lose about 4kg!!!

take home message: WHEN THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY!!

congratsss, Miss AR ;)

No comments: