Thursday, January 10, 2008

Greatness!

Hello people, sorry for the little silence. been occupied for a while but it wont stop me from sharing more HERBALIFE experiences here.

One day i was explaining about HERBALIFE to my aunt (who suffered for rather bad asthma) and her daughter (who recently underwent Caesarian section) at their house when their relative came. While she (the relative)'s tasting the shakes and listening to me ( i admit i wasnt that good when it comes to face to face as compared to writing it down here but i tried my best...ada sedikit segan lah, heheh ;p), she was very interested in the nutrition listed on the package. As someone who really takes care of her health, this elderly lady looks younger than she is. To my joy, the relative too decided to buy the shakes without much hesitation after realising how complete it is with nutrition. yeay, more new people in HERBALIFE family!

I was told my other aunt that my cousin who had her fibroid (benign growth in uterus) surgery 2 years ago noted the scar is healing well and became less visible after 2 months of taking HERBALIFE. well, apart from losing weight and gaining more energy that is.

I received a joyful sms from my little sister

'I lose another kg. lalalala. u give me a magic potion'

heheh, now she had already shed 14kg off her weight and became my pride in HERBALIFE.

what else?

ahaaa, my (another) aunt who's a busybee auditor noted that she has no trouble to wake up early in the morning and consume a lot less coffee after just a week of HERBALIFE. Instead of having more than one cup, she stop at half of it. fabulous! less caffeine to pollute her body system, thanks to the teamix!

that's all for now. more to come;)

btw, to those who are on tight budget but really keen to experience HERBALIFE her(or him)self, i've got a personalised package and plan for you. It's just an sms or email away...

2 comments:

kacheek said...

wow, ur aunt must be thrilled!

congratz to your sister!

can't wait for the photos ;)

Anonymous said...

i'm thrilled as well to hear those great news from them..

yeahh, manelahh gambar adik aku nih...asik busy exam jee:p