Friday, October 5, 2007

My NOURIFUSION Story

I have dry skin type and very sensitive to chemical-laden products. It got really itchy and drier the last time i used chemically based cleanser, not to forget toner often gives me stinging sensation whenever i used it more than once a day. Although i may not suffer from acne (or scar from it) as much, blackheads and depigmentation were bothersome all this while. Oh yes, that black area around my eyes made more looks more like a medical student than anything else (although i must admit i do sleep 7-8 hours a day)..

It's my 5 weeks of NOURIFUSION dry kit (Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser) so far and no exaggeration, i'm highly satisfied with the outcome. Alhamdulillah. The skin complexion never looks better, i had no trouble using toner everytime i need to ( usually twice a day) and it feels smoother and healthier. I'm happy now that the black area has started to clear out so my eyes dont look as tired as they used to be. BUT the best thing of all is when blackheads & teeny weeeny scars starts to clear off. yippie yay!
I've added to the collection: NOURIFUSION eye gel, scrub and night cream.

Now that i've THE BEST PRODUCTS in hands, i worry no more about my skincare;)

No comments: