Sunday, June 24, 2012

5 Facts of 5 years

BEFORE HERBALIFE: WEIGHT 60KG


HERBALIFE 2007: WEIGHT 52KG

HERBALIFE 2008: WEIGHT 52KG

HERBALIFE 2009: WEIGHT 52KG

HERBALIFE 2010: WEIGHT 53KG
HERBALIFE 2011: WEIGHT 53KG

Fact 1: Alhamdulillah, after achieving my target weight in 2007, the number didnt change much. It remained between 52-53kg.How? I continued with healthy breakfast of HERBALIFE SHAKES. I trusted HERBALIFE to be the source of nutrition for my body.

Fact 2: Tiny secret to be shared-There were time I didnt consume HL shakes for a while (too busy with housemanship) and went binge-ing on food. To my relief, the weighing scale didnt go up an number (and proved myself that HL is nothing of yo-yo diet) but I myself realised that this habit would not do any good to my body, so I resumed HL shakes again.

Fact 3: Annual blood test showed that both kidney and livery function are all within normal limit, thanks to healthy eating and HL for that. On a better note, my cholesterol level went down from 5.7 (HIGH) to 4.8 (NORMAL). Yeay!

Facts 4: I'm grateful for better complexion. Not to say that the skin is all porcelain white, but I didnt face much acne problem and even if it showed up once in a while, not much of trace being left behind.

Facts 5: I have been wearing the same size for my tops and pants since i lose weight and shape up with HL, despite being back in Malaysia where the food heaven is.

So, what about picture of 2012?

Wait till my next entry...

3 comments:

herbalife malaysia said...

Hi. I like Herbalife cause its really SAFE & taste GREAT!

Idros said...

Congratulations Dr Siti. Health is our first wealth :) I am so grateful, with this great nutrition as our healthy breakfast & sophisticated meal everyday for more then 6 years now :) I enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle and live a full and very happy life. Kept my healthy weight for 6 years and can eat all my favorite food without guilt :)

My mission is helping Malaysia become healthier and educate people on proper eating habits and active lifestyle through our nutrition clubs. We have 700 clubs all over the country and our mission is to open 10,000 clubs in 5 years.

Idros said...

Congratulations Dr Siti. Health is our first wealth :) I am so grateful, with this great nutrition as our healthy breakfast & sophisticated meal everyday for more then 6 years now :) I enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle and live a full and very happy life. Kept my healthy weight for 6 years and can eat all my favorite food without guilt :)

My mission is helping Malaysia become healthier and educate people on proper eating habits and active lifestyle through our nutrition clubs. We have 700 clubs all over the country and our mission is to open 10,000 clubs in 5 years.