Friday, April 4, 2008

Committed to Help!

When i was away for induction and BTN, my bag could not fit in F1 and F3 bottles.. Despited good spread of buffet everyday (of course, not during BTN:p), i missed my Herbalife for the healthy feeling. Thank God, i brought along teamix...It made a big differences in my level of alertness and energy;)

Now i'm back on track, i feel much better...It's not the withdrawal symptoms, mind you but how everyday our body (machine) require good nutrient (fuel) to function from day to night...

Actually, I've been posted to HKB and will start working this sunday. Don't worry, i will always have time for my wellness buddies to answer concern and keep track of your progress, insya Allah. All you need to do is send me an sms or email (if it's gonna be long) and i'll reply as soon as possible. I'm just too excited to see other people achieving their target!

My word of wisdom to achieve your desired result will always be POSITIVE ATTITUDE and CONSISTENCY!


As for myself, i will always keep shakes, teamix (and soon chocolate protein bar) closer to help me go thru up to 36 hours of work...

No comments: