Thursday, January 22, 2009

Magical HL!


See the difference for urself..The 1st picture taken when i was in Melbourne, living in denial that i was having a very chubby face, not to forget difficulty in shopping clothes cos of the disproportionate bum and hip*chuckle*...

The latter picture was my latest photo after almost 2 years with HL. eheh, pls excuse my pinky braces..no more pipi yang macam nak meletup!

Shamely i admit that i did ter-escape shakes and teamix for quite some time but suprise, suprise!! my weight and inches maintain the same...so that's my living proof that HL is nothing of yo-yo diet but complete nutritional food...but of course it's always been my target to have at least one shakes per day for my healthy nutrition and complexion..

Now make a wise decision and experience it for urself!

No comments: