Sunday, February 3, 2008

ENERGETIC & SLIMMER DOCTOR!

My dearest sister decided to start on HL some time ago. As a junior doctor in a teaching hospital in KL, she (and i believe, each and everyone) hardly have time to rest and have a proper meal...feeling tired and lack of energy as a consequence. As she also wished to shape up healthily, i suggested her HERBALIFE. Here's what she wrote to me in an email

*******************************************************
hey guess wut, i think i feel slightly lighter after a week of herbalife. i mean my seluar tak seketat last week, altho takdela obvious inches lost yet. n u know wut, my in law's maid told my mum in law that her other empoyer pun takes herbalife (after tgk my shaker..hehe). family tu (my neighbour) ramai bigsize. n that aunty has lost 4 kg. so my mother in law pun is keen on trying herbalife. haha. n now dah biasa dgn teamix. i drink that everyday n alhamdulillah stamina naik sket. but food esp ice cream craving tu still ada lagila. n im only drinking the shake masa bfast, n kdg2 bila oncall, missed that. so i guess if nak tgk any difference, lambat la kot.heheh.
*******************************************************

HL shakes as yummylicious nutritional meal..

HL teamix as a great energy booster..

Enjoyed by millions of customer all around the world!!

So what are you waiting for? Experience it yourself!!

No comments: